The Insight Advantage of Measuring the Consumer Subconscious
This papers draws on new knowledge coming out of the Sentient Consumer Subconscious Research Lab by:
- Providing a practical industry definition of implicit research techniques.
- Detailing the best use cases for each technique.
- Demonstrating how combining implicit and explicit measures in a single model more accurately forecasts consumer behavior.
In “Is it Implicit?” you’ll learn:
- What qualifies as an implicit research technique?
- What insights can implicit research techniques provide above and beyond explicit techniques?
- Should implicit techniques be combined with traditional explicit techniques, including when and how?
- What are the appropriate use cases of implicit research techniques?